Flood Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Flood Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Flood Insurance Information
Seminole Flood Insurance
Also Serving Clearwater And Surrounding Areas In Tampa Bay
Anderson Insurance Consultants offers both NFIP Flood Insurance and Private Flood Insurance! We can save our clients hundreds or even thousands of dollars!
Did You Know?
- Fact: Flooding is the most common natural disaster in the United States.
- Fact: Homeowners and renters insurance does not typically cover flood damage.
- Fact: More than 20 percent of flood claims come from properties outside high-risk flood zones.
- Fact: Flood insurance can pay regardless of whether or not there is a Presidential Disaster Declaration.
- Fact: Just one inch of water in a home can cost more than $25,000 in damage—why risk it?
Learn more from FEMA.
Florida’s waterways are part of our everyday lives. We all understand they pose significant safety risks if they flood the areas around them. If floodwater invades your property, you could face pervasive damage to your home and possessions.
With flood insurance, you won’t have to worry about where you’ll get the money to recover. Contact Anderson Insurance Consultants, and we’ll help you enroll in cost-effective, tailored protection.
Start an online quote right now or call us at (727) 498-6551.
What Is Flood Insurance?
Proper flood coverage helps almost any homeowner replace and repair possessions damaged by flooding. Your policy might cover:
- Damage to the house and certain other buildings on the property.
- Damaged or destroyed essential systems, such as the electrical or HVAC setups.
- Lost possessions, such as clothing, appliances and certain electronics.
All policies vary. Let us help you determine the coverage limits from which you can benefit most.
The Flood Insurance Marketplace
Most standard home insurance policies do not cover damage from weather-related floods. You will need a specific flood insurance policy to cover these risks.
Flood insurance is slightly different from most other property coverage. Rather than getting private coverage, most people buy their policies through the government-managed National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). A policy from the NFIP can provide:
- Property and structure damage: Up to $250,000
- Personal possessions coverage: Up to $100,000
Under the NFIP’s rules, certain property owners in high-risk areas must buy coverage. Others who live in areas of low or moderate risk might also benefit from protection. Talk to your realtor and one of our agents to determine if you meet the criteria for coverage.
Sometimes, you can buy private flood insurance. Certain insurers now offer this option alongside NFIP packages. We’ll help you research and compare the policy options available in your area.
Our Approach To Your Insurance
You don’t want to put your security on the line trying to clean up flood damage. Let your insurance policy step in to cover your losses. After all, coverage might prove your only recourse after damaging events. So, if you live in a high-risk area (as many Floridians do), don’t hesitate to check out coverage. With us, you have a promise that you’ll always get the right protection.
So, if you are ready to get started, don’t wait! Call us at (727) 498-6551 or get an online quote now.